- Kindly remove the sleeve and wash the bottle before using it for the first time.
- The bottle is dishwasher safe (up to 250degF) – you may also use warm soapy water to handwash it.
- The sleeve is handwash only.
- If the rubber seal falls off during wash, it can be put back into place by aligning at one end and twisting in the opposite direction.
As BPA-free material may retain odors, below are some tips on keeping your bottle odor-free, without using any chemicals:
- Remove the lid and fill with vinegar and baking soda – leave contents to sit overnight.
- Put damp coffee grounds inside the jug, secure the lid and allow contents to sit overnight.
- Place a few drops of vanilla extract on some paper towels, then crumple the towers and put them in the bottle with the lid secure – allow to sit overnight.
- Avoid filling the bottle with carbonated liquids, which could cause the seal to break or the lid to pop open and spray contents.
Your H2O Capsule could be replaced for any manufacturing defect free-of-charge for up to 12 months from purchase. This does not cover damages caused by normal wear and tear, accident, non-standard or negligent use. We reserve the right to require photographic proof of the defect as well as clarification on how the issue occurred to ensure it is in fact a manufacturer's defect.
Upon successfully claiming the warranty, the original needs to be returned to us. If the original is not returned and continues to be used, please note that it would be considered to be used at the customer's own risk. The manufacturer's warranty of the original is voided after a replacement is issued. Once a replacement has been issued, no further replacements would be issued for the same original product upon which the warranty was claimed for already.
To submit a warranty claim, please fill out the claim form with a photograph of the manufacturing defect.