- Kindly remove the sleeve and wash the bottle before using it for the first time.
- The bottle is dishwasher safe (up to 250degF) – you may also use warm soapy water to handwash it.
- The sleeve is handwash only.
- If the rubber seal falls off during wash, it can be put back into place by aligning at one end and twisting in the opposite direction.
As BPA-free material may retain odors, below are some tips on keeping your bottle odor-free, without using any chemicals:
- Remove the lid and fill with vinegar and baking soda – leave contents to sit overnight.
- Put damp coffee grounds inside the jug, secure the lid and allow contents to sit overnight.
- Place a few drops of vanilla extract on some paper towels, then crumple the towers and put them in the bottle with the lid secure – allow to sit overnight.
- Avoid filling the bottle with carbonated liquids, which could cause the seal to break or the lid to pop open and spray contents.